This game doesn't make logical decisions

Options
Shemx2
Shemx2 Posts: 66 Level 2

It has to be algorithms, because it's definitely not logic. And I thought computers and such will make the logical choice over anything else. Time after time I watch the fish as they go pop a square that's nowhere near the area needing cleared. The last game I had one square to clear to win the game, thinking the fish was going to pop the square, the logical choice. But instead it goes up to the top and pop a square that was totally insignificant, a very illogical choice. So there's several things going on. And leaves a lot of questions to be answered. 1. Why do you ask to be nice,when this game takes away the desire to be nice or friendly. 2. Why do you have a game that goes out it's way to make you lose. 3. Why does it give hints that's totally illogical. And 4. Why time after time the fish also will make the illogical choice, giving me the impression that the game is not for you to win, so spend money,buy boosts but buy buy. How can a person want to be nice to something that's not nice itself.

Comments

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,786 Level 5
    Options

yes, we all have complaint about those fish many many times.
    they are programmed to go after ALL blockers first. If your board has blockers, those fish won’t help you at all. I use lollipop boosters instead (when I have 1 move left)

Don’t get me started with those hints 🙄🤪

• Shemx2
    Shemx2 Posts: 66 Level 2
    Options

There in lies the issue, boosters, how do we get them ,buy them ,oh I can get them in events as well. But if you can't pass a stage you can't win them in events. Just be honest it's all about getting us to spend money to buy lollipops or whatever else. To me it's just don't make sense to have a game that you prefer for people to quit playing rather than make it logical. Those fish are set up that way to ensure a win is inevitable. That's not good business,I own my own business,it would be bad business to have my products faulty just so people can buy whatever it takes to repair it replace it. Mind you I don't care about spending money on games I do all the time, but not on games that the same things going to happen in order for you to buy more boosters and besides I have bought things here only to be angry that whatever it is I bought only lasts for 2-3 games. And frankly after today this game will not be on my phone I don't enjoy it at all , like I used to. I shouldn't have to be coming here angry and upset because you make it mandatory to spend Money making the game difficult. But they really are not difficult it's what goes on that's deliberately keeping you from winning. That being said and your little sales pitch has convinced me to uninstall this game and not return

• DanishWolf
    DanishWolf Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

Yes, the fish are great most of the time, but them being programmed to primarily always go after a blocker first (outside of soda bottles), has ruined many a games.

One time I had nearly 15 moves left, one more block to remove to get the Bubble Bear above the line. Got several fish, and every fish instead of taking that one block, all of them flew to take an irrelevant blocker on the opposite corner of the game.

It happens in some levels, even in Kimmy's Arcade games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?