Dislike new Rewards Pass

Options
Naia
Naia Posts: 38 Level 2

I look forward to reward (was Seasons) pass when it appears. Great opportunity to earn rewards and Gold while completing quests. And once completed, it would refresh so you would get a new set of quests so that you would have multiple opportunities during the week that it is available. So much fun. Yesterday, I got the new rewards pass, finished the small pass. It’s still going for 6 more days but it has not refreshed with a new set of quests. Just the completed message. Now it looks like the pass and quests are one and done. The fun is over….sadness.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,441 Soda Moderator
    Options

Sorry to hear this @Naia

I don't have the Rewards Pass in my game, so I can't check anything. You may consider logging out, checking for updates and logging back in. Maybe the Rewards Pass will be renewed. Worth to try…

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,786 Level 5
    Options

Damn…I don't have it ☹️

• Paolamercuri
    Paolamercuri Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Ho aggiornato l App, ma rimane fermo su completato, insomma il pass è bloccato. Accipicchia! Anche per questo ci sono persone intelligenti che stanno provvedendo?

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 263 Level 3
    Options

Dear Naia,

I have got this new version of Rewards pass today. It's very great.

Original Rewards pass has three passes you can choose: small pass--7 levels, medium pass--14 levels and big pass--21 levels

New Rewards pass also has three passes you can choose: small pass--14 levels, medium pass--21 levels and big pass--30 levels.

When I finished big pass in old version, I can earn 3 gold bars and some before-game boosters ( colour bomb, fish, striped candy, etc.).But now, when I finished big pass in new version, I can earn 22 gold bars in total and many inside- game boosters ( 11 switch hand, 14 stripped hammers, 14 lollipop hammers and 5 shuffler ) and before- game boosters. It's very great to me!

In old version of Rewards pass, 30 minutes later after you have finished all quests,it will refresh automatically.

In new version of Rewards pass, you have to refresh by yourself after finishing all quests and COLLECTING YOUR REWARDS. But it's very great, because you don't need to wait 30 minutes. LOGOUT YOUR KING ACCOUNT AND THEN LOGIN YOUR KING ACCOUNT AGAIN. Another renewed Rewards pass appears. Remember to collect all your rewards before refresh.

I can finish a big pass in new version within one hour, therefore I can earn many gold bars and useful boosters than old version.

The quest in Rewards pass is similar to 4 in a row. You can finish the task in old levels and even you do not pass the level, so I can quit the level immediately after I have finished the task. Of course I have unlimited lives.

• DanishWolf
    DanishWolf Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

The Reward Pass is still a feature?

Aww, I haven't had a reward pass for at least a couple of months. I guess I do too well in other booster games, because I get less now. Only game that gives me more now id Kimmy's Arcade that have expanded to be 4 days instead of 3. Maybe because I use almost all of my (won) gold on that one game, the rest has been cut down.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?