Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
has anyone besides me lost the battleship game it disappeared I want it to come back I was playing after the game it went away so far it has not showed up .I enjoyed playing it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For many of us it's now only active Monday and Tuesday. Then it goes away until next Monday. It sucks.
There are many of us who have lost the Shipwreck game. We have gotten it back for a couple of days and then disappears again. We all need to complain more and more. I really dislike that they only let us play it two days of the week!!