Rewards Pass---new version

Options
michimune
michimune Posts: 312 Level 3

Original Rewards Pass has three passes you can choose: small pass--7 levels, medium pass--14 levels and big pass--21 levels

New Rewards Pass also has three passes you can choose: small pass--14 levels, medium pass--21 levels and big pass--30 levels.

When I finished big pass in old version, I can earn 3 gold bars and some before-level boosters ( colour bomb, fish, striped candy, etc.)

But now, when I finished big pass in new version, I can earn 22 gold bars in total and many inside- level boosters ( 11 switch hand, 14 stripped hammers, 14 lollipop hammers and 5 shuffler ) and before- level boosters. It's very great to me!

In old version of Rewards Pass, 30 minutes later after you have finished all quests,it will refresh automatically and you will receive the rewards you did not claim after refresh.

In new version of Rewards Pass, you have to refresh by yourself after finishing all quests and COLLECTING YOUR REWARDS. But it's very great, because you don't need to wait 30 minutes. LOGOUT YOUR KING ACCOUNT AND THEN LOGIN YOUR KING ACCOUNT AGAIN. Another renewed Rewards Pass appears. (Remember to collect all your rewards before refresh otherwise the rewards will disappear after refresh!!!!!!!!!!)

I can finish a big pass in new version within one hour, therefore I can earn many gold bars and useful boosters than old version.

The quests in Rewards Pass is similar to 4 in a Row. You can do the task in old levels and even you do not pass the level, so I can quit the level immediately after I have done the task. Of course I must have unlimited lives.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?