Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am really sad now and frustrated!!! I did the logged out and back in now I have lost my 14155 level!!! It put me all the way back to 2419!!! š„ I hate this game now all that playing and now i have lost it all!!! š„š”š¤¬
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @CLHill I already replied to you in your other thread. Please check my answer
I'll close this thread to avoid any confusion. If you have any questions please ask in your previous thread š
Hi @CLHill warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your game progress. Normally, this shouldn't happen if you've been playing online and you're using the same login credentials to log in. Please make sure you are using the latest version of your device software and the Candy Crush Soda App. Please check that you are connected to the same account as before you logged out. If you're using multiple credentials, try them all. Please let me know if this works.