Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
At the end of my game if I choose to continue on I am in need to buy more gold bars. For some reason I can not connect to the store. Any idea why? This has been going on for some time now. I am currently on level 6307.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Lu_Ann warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry to hear that you can't access your store. This can have various causes. In our 📕Help Center, we have tips if you play on a mobile device and want to use a Google Play Store or Apple App Store for your purchases. Click on the link (green font) and then go to the "My Game Progress" section. At the bottom of this section you will find the help tips.
Have a nice day. 🌺
honeyg01
I am so frustrated it's about to break my addiction.
II also can not access the store. I am level 4400. It is frustrating
Welcome to Soda Community @Lu_Ann
I’m sorry you are having this problem. Please try to force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 10 seconds, restart your device. Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.Â