Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do I lose all of my bottles in I don't win a game instead of one at a time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King just changed the loss of bottles back to the original format where ALL bottles are lost! I donβt like this change! Please mark my reply as helpful, if it was! Thanks. π
Welcome to Soda Community @eigoom
I can imagine you are upset. There are several Rainbow streaks and the Game Studio sometimes changes certain features for certain groups of players to have a different game experience. We don't have any influence on it, sorry.
I myself have seen 4 different Rainbow streaks (e.g. consisting of 10 bottles) and almost always I lost my entire streak if I failed the level.