Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why ia my game starting back at level one all of a sudden. I didn't have this issue before. Why now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello!
Please check the Help Center guide: Where did my progress and friends list go
hi I am on day 545 haven’t missed a day , this is on my I pad , but I have lost all friend on Facebook and I can not buy things either , don’t no what’s happened and I don’t want to lose my days playing .
Same here. Game starts at level one. I am currently in the 700's. This been happening for awhile now. Not all of the time, just occasionally.
oh no! Perhaps @Gumyupawpaw can help you.