Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have no friends in Candy Crush Soda Saga. How do I import friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'll give this a try…..it's very frustrating to only have one "friend". I used to have many listed….wonder what changed?????
Welcome to Soda Community @msbebout
If you have Social Hub you can get some friends:
Open Social Hub
Click/tap on Friends:
Click/tap on Add more friends:
Click/tap on Soda players:
Click/tap on the avatars of suggested players and click/tap on add friend.
Also you can click/tap on other avatars of players in 4 in a row, soda race etc. Read more in this guide: Social Hub
Hope this helps 🙂
Tap on your profile there you will see add more friends from where you can add friends
You can add more friends by tapping your profile