Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Title says it all. Game will freeze, lag, and crash in the middle of levels. iPad is up to date; app is updated. Have restarted iPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend welcome to the hub community its lovely to meet you
Sorry to hear you are having this issue
I will move you over to CCsoda where your moderators can advise you if there is a known issue with freezing 💓
I have done everything listed in the guide and still have issues. It is not an issue with my iPad as I have sufficient storage and other apps work just fine
Welcome to Sods Community @MossKing
I am sorry this is happening 😕 Please visit the Help Center guide: Why is my game crashing/freezing Apple device
Hope this helps