Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had to get a new Samsung s24. I signed in with my Facebook. It remembered the level but I lost all of my inventory. Please reload them. Why else do I allow you to track my use with an account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gfranks63
Boosters, Extra Lives, and Extra Moves are not saved on King’s servers; they are saved locally on the device in which you received them. This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.
The good news is that if you still have access to the old device, everything will still be there! Why not head on back over and use up those Boosters to power through some levels before switching to your new device?
King never recommend storing too many free Boosters on your device; not only is there a chance they may be lost, but they can also affect the gameplay.
Unfortunately that device was turned over to the phone company. Wiped clean and I don't have access. I disagree that they don't "keep" it on the servers. They should have to account for it if we paid for those items!!