Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Love the game, but not the hints.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can now turn off hints on Android.
Welcome to Soda Community @bernadatema
If you play on iOS device it is now possible to disable hints. Tap in the game the blue gear, again blue gear and turn off hints. Hopefully other devices will also get this option soon.
Hu @bernadatema warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Thank you for your tip. I thought you could turn it off, like with other games. But I haven't found a setting option. I'll discuss it with our Community Manager. Thank you very much and have a nice day.