Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I made a purchase today and the first purchase never went through but the second one did. I am showing that the two payents showed up on my credit card. I never got what should have been for the two payments.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @gerry_g I am sorry to hear your purchase didnât go through đ Please visit the guide below for info on how to get help for a full refund:
Hi @gerry_g warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry that something went wrong with your purchases. Since the receipts contain very personal data, we unfortunately cannot help you in the community and can only give you a few tips.
In our đHelp Center, the tips vary depending on the platform. What platform are you playing on?
Android (Google Play), iOS (iTunes), Windows (Microsoft) or Amazon have different checkouts and I would like to pick out the right Article for you.
You are also welcome to look for yourself. Click on the green font above to go to our Help Center and go to "My Purchases" and select the tab for your platform.