Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Twice now I've won the top prize on the weekly contest, however I did not receive it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry to hear that you didn’t receive your rewards @noniland 😕 Please contact Player Support 👉 here
Fill in the form, select the correct game, choose topic “events or features issues” subtopic “I didn’t receive my rewards” Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, Check 👉 here how to find your Player ID
Note: You might receive an automated response so please reply back to this email, and an agent will be in touch. It can take up to 72 hours before you receive an answer. (If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received)
how to get into Candy crush so many how many ways I tried it is not letting me play the game. I clicked on it there’s different games. I clicked on it and it and it just like a lead me to the homepage. I can’t figure out how to play it stuck on the homepage, anybody give me a helping hand please pretty please please thank you. I would appreciate it if you give me a helping hand in under five minutes