Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m having issues with the videos for extra help. Is anyone else having problems with the videos?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kimsuzanne1234 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
In Candy Crush Soda Saga I don't have the feature either, I can't watch ads to gain extra moves or other benefits. However, I know the feature from other King games and appreciate it a lot. The studio divides the players into so-called test groups. A test group receives functions such as ads or the test for new boosters or events. In Candy Crush Soda Saga I was never in the test group for ads, but I was able to test some events before it was released to all players. I can only recommend that you always keep your game up to date. Maybe you'll be in a test group for ads or other nice things at some point.
Have a nice day. 💦
mine disappeared completely. I can’t watch a video to get free moves anymore. What happened?
Welcome to Soda Community @JMAC10313
I’m sorry about that. What issues do you have?