Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
for some reason I can't buy anything from the store and can't see how to fix this I had no problem buying anything the yesterday
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry about that @France1972
Do you have the latest game update? Please try troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.
*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
Let me know if you need more help 🙂
Hi @France1972 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry to hear that you can't connect to your store. Please check out our articles in our 📕Help Center, where different solutions are offered for this problem. Select your platform and follow the steps from our articles.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.
Have a nice day. 💦