We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

TIP for the booster double-tap function.

DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 139 Level 3

If you like me now have the function where you can double-tap on a booster, and it activated on its own, without needing to be matched.

In case you didn't know (like me), you don't need to wait for a booster to light up, for you to be able to activate it with a double-tap.

You can do this with ANY booster on the board. I didn't find out until yesterday. Of course you can't decide what color the Sprinkle ball or multicolor ball choose, by doing this, but if you're in trouble, it can stil help. Especially being able to click any fish, to get a bottle.

Just be aware that a double-tapped booster still counts as 1 move.

I don't feel like it was made clear that you can click any booster, not just the one that the game highlights, when the notice of this new help was announced in my game. Actually I needed another player to explain to me what they meant with the double-tap.

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 546 Level 3

Are you also able to swap the special candies anywhere and they still activate? not just in combos?

• DanishWolf
    DanishWolf Posts: 139 Level 3

I'm not fully sure what you mean, but if you mean example the Sprinkle Ball, then yes that works too. You are however not able to pick the color it removes when you double tap. Same with the color ball that changes all in one color to another.

Like if you have an isolated sprinkle ball or color ball that can't be exchanged with anything, due to its position, you can double tap on it.

You can still use any booster like always, but for those who has the new change where you can double tap a booster to activate it, it's an extra help. You can even do it in the Bake a Cake levels.

This has saved me, helped me complete a lot of levels in attempts that I wouldn't have completed otherwise.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?