Gold Pins disappearing?

elsiel
elsiel Posts: 3 Newbie

Not sure if it is just me, but when I logged onto my game yesterday, suddenly it automatically redirected me to play level 1 of the game, and then I got a gold pin for playing level 1, but all my other gold pins disappeared (it still shows that I am up to level 4000+ but I suddenly only have a gold pin on level 1 whereas I used to have 99% of my levels from level 1000-4000 being gold pinned levels). Then, I replayed levels 2-5 and I suddenly got gold pins on those (Note: I originally never had gold pins on the earlier levels since I played the earlier levels before gold pins were even a thing). I have played some new levels since then and I do have my gold pins on my new levels, but my gold pins on my prior levels are still not back yet. I reached out to Candy Crush support and they told me that it is not technically possible to fix this, but I did get 10 gold bars for the inconvenience. This kind of really sucks since I made sure to use a ton of boosters to ensure that I basically get gold pins on 99% of the levels. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,924 Level 5

only 10 gold bars for inconvenience 🙄😡 they need to do better 😓

• elsiel
    elsiel Posts: 3 Newbie

I followed up to see why this issue happened, and apparently it is a glitch that might happen to others too during the reconnection process (Ex: reconnecting to facebook). My iPhone does automatically update to the latest version of Candy Crush Soda whenever a new version comes out. Extremely disappointed given that I have used numerous boosters and numerous gold bars to ensure that I get gold pins on all levels I played. I used way more gold bars than the 10 I got from compensation… I'm not a technical person so I don't really understand why it isn't possible to manually restore the gold pins that I lost 🙁.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?