Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My co/opponents have disappeared and I can no longer play for gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately, that has happened to other players as well. The Soda Race runs from Friday to Monday and when you reach the end time the event disappears, sorry
It is the race where I compete to other in 15 levels. If I get the 15 levels first I get 10 or 15 (can't remember) gold bars. And I never leave in the middle of a race so I don't think it is because of a time limit 🤷🏼♀️
Welcome to Soda Community @AK4228
Soda Race has changed. Some players see the Race from Friday to Monday, other players see Soda Race as usual. You can find info here:
race for gold? Is it episode race? Episode race has a time limit now. You might ran out of time. It will be back on Friday as I was told.