Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My $3 99 bundle was not credited to my account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think I misunderstood you. I thought you haven’t received your purchase but I see from your screenshot you have an issue with your account. Please check your payment information, find more info in this guide: My payment information on Android
Also check the following:
Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.
Connection: Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data
Clear Cache: in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
————— in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
Hi there @CheetahScott welcome to Soda Community!
I am sorry to hear you didn’t receive your purchase 😔 Please visit the guide below how to get your purchase restored or get a refund:
let me know if you need more help 🙂