Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I set my candy crush soda saga to resume playing for my last played games on my previous device?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @belladonna0820 welcome!
I don’t know why you have lost your levels, so please visit the guides below:
➡️ Have you lost your levels
➡️ My game progress
If you need further assistance, please create a support request in this area Support so we can address your assistance request. You can do this by clicking on the plus symbol 😉
Welcome to Soda Community @Ruth_Ego90
Download the Soda game app from your App Store and use the same login credentials. Also, please visit our Help Center guide: New phone or tablet for more info 🙂
Let me know if you need more help 🤗
I cannot find a way to get my level back. Does anyone know how to get back to where I left off? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Belladonna