🌊🀿 Dive into the Aquatic Season in Soda!

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,759 Community Manager
edited September 2 in Discussions

🌊🀿 The Aquatic Soda Season has arrived, bringing a wave of excitement!

The Soda Bears are practicing their swimming techniques for the Soda Cup, while Cherry is doing her best to help. Though they might need to learn how to swim properly first, it’s all about fun and friendly competition! This Season will showcase a new interactive Diorama, reskinned yellow candies as whistles, and leaderboards throughout the month. Let’s dive in! πŸ‘€

Summer Season Highlights

• πŸŠβ€β™€οΈ Aquatic Soda Cup Season: August 1 β†’ August 26
  • πŸ… Leaderboard: Climb to the top by collecting Soda Cup whistles!
  • 🎁 Prizes: Win up to 200 Gold Bars!

Soda Cup Details

The Soda Cup kicks off on August 1st and runs throughout August. Each stage features its own thread and badge, offering exclusive rewards! Participate by completing levels and gathering yellow whistles 🟑, either in regular progression or through the Door test.

The Soda Cup consists of 5 stages:

• Qualifier (πŸ₯‰ Top 3 Qualify)
  • πŸ… Quarter Final (πŸ₯‰ Top 3 Qualify)
  • πŸ…πŸ… Semi Final (πŸ₯‰ Top 3 Qualify)
  • πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… Final (πŸ₯‡ 1st Place Wins!)

* Note: Some players might not the Soda Cup, but if you don't you can still participate in the Soda Leaderboard as usual!

Let’s make a splash! πŸ†πŸŒŠπŸ”₯

This season is packed with fun, competition, and plenty of chances to show off your Soda skills. So, let us know in the comments or in the poll:

What do you think about the competitive action in the Aquatic Soda Cup season? πŸ†πŸŒŠ

🌊🀿 Dive into the Aquatic Season in Soda! 45 votes

πŸŠβ€β™€οΈ I love the competition!
53%
Tzvi_MarcuWerner_CichySabrinaMkiara_waelCourtney1990sudejoPrincess_JessicaLou_2002bdy76Moh1977Racoon7IbnanaNastaranniazi mattakusJohan_DelaCenaLindaHS76 yess42sanmvbarrett3mahS2skyebo 24 votes
πŸ… It’s fun but challenging!
26%
Cuauhtemoc_candyPummyRajbearwithmeIffu2JONH10200mimisamingySid_SethinekocatMissrah41QazmTiih27 12 votes
🀿 I prefer to play more casually.
17%
_Elsa_MountainMomDieOmimiGmQ54GumyupawpawAmoonmoonkawaiifofuCreamstone 8 votes
🐠 I enjoy rooting for others competing.
2%
teeweiping 1 vote
Β«1345

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?