🎢 How do you enjoy the sounds of Candy Crush Soda Saga?

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,759 Community Manager
edited July 31 in Discussions

Hey Soda Crushers 🌟

We want to hear from you about how you enjoy the bubbly sounds of Sooda! Whether you're popping bottles or saving bears, your feedback helps us make the game experience even better. Let us know your preferences on audio while playing:

🎢 What's your audio setup for Candy Crush Soda Saga?

Bonus Question: Did the audio challenge contest that we run HERE make you change your mind about playing with sounds on? 🎧

Vote and share your reasons in the comments below for a chance to win Gold Bars!

🎁 10 random players who vote will win 20GB each 🍬✨

More Chances to Win:

Β Don't forget to vote in ourΒ Candy Crush SagaΒ andΒ Farm Heroes SagaΒ polls as well for additional chances to win gold bars!

You have until theΒ 31st of JulyΒ to vote and get a chance to win some extra Gold Bars πŸ˜‰

Terms and Conditions

🎢 How do you enjoy the sounds of Candy Crush Soda Saga? 53 votes

I use music only
1%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
I use sound effects only
11%
SabrinaMme6412PaulaB1TranterbleuMarwa Adnanmichimune 6 votes
I use both music and sound effects
30%
Cuauhtemoc_candyEnergizerBunnyNikolaos_ProdromidisrebelchildPrincess_JessicaGoldenswordzPalash_SarmaLadyGaivmanIbnana200mimisCreamstoneJohan_DelaCenaleberbelskyebosrikandiGAUTAM_1970 16 votes
I play on mute
56%
_Elsa_Werner_CichyColleen Companion WelshYoscaKerrieminnajCourtney1990maf34100MountainMomDieOmimiMollySGumyupawpawIffu2Lou_2002Moh1977Racoon7KCullen127BcarpsimplyPDanishWolf 30 votes
Β«13456789

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?