Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been trying to play my game and it keeps freezing. I missed out on so many good moves due to the freezing of the game. Also why did your company raise the prices so high it's just ridiculous
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @smh3814
I am sorry to hear that your game keeps freezing 😔 Please visit our Help Center guides below (choose your device):
➡️ Why is my game freezing Android
➡️ Why is my game freezing Apple
➡️ Why is my game freezing Windows
➡️ Why is my game freezing Amazon
Let me know if you need more help 🙂