We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Attention!! Soda Race with timer has glitches

michimune
michimune Posts: 432 Level 3

A timer appeared on my Soda Race on Monday ( 22nd July ). It showed 6 days 23 hours. This means I can play this activity 7 days only unless it extends next week. Some players have 3-day timer on this activity.

In old version, Soda Race without timer, the starting level and finishing level are fixed. When you have passed the first level of new episode, the race will start, this level should be XXX0 or XXX5. When you have reached the last level of new episode, the race will finish, this level should be XXX5 or XXX0. As they are fixed, so we can false start on the race. I usually play 6 levels offline and 9 levels online. I have released a thread about how to false start.

But the starting level and finishing level are not fixed in Soda Race with timer version, therefore I cannot false start anymore. The race will begin when you have passed one level online after finishing last race or have passed one level offline and then opened the game online. If you have passed 3 levels offline, you still have to pass 14 levels to finish the race after the race starts when you open the game online, because the finishing level is not fixed.

What is the glitch of this version? Beware of the following situation.

I have just won a champion race-15GB and do not pass any level, sitting at level XXX2. I log off my King account and then log in again to refresh my Rewards Pass. The Soda Race starts suddenly, this means I can use 14 levels only to finish a race, but this is a classic race-5GB. I need to promote to elite and then champion again. I have lost 15GB totally.

If you don't want this glitch happening to you, please don't LOG OFF YOUR GAME WHILE YOU ARE NOT IN SODA RACE WITH TIMER.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?