Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I thought where if it’s Christmas, Halloween, Easter the app should have it on. For example Christmas, the app should have like snow flakes on or something? Idk just an idea or when it’s our bdays the game could have like balloons etc?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When it’s like Easter, Halloween, Christmas I think the app itself should have like related celebrations on its icon, like Christmas maybe snow flakes on the icon or for Halloween like pumpkins or webs etc?
I also think the old characters were so much better, just an opinion, like 2020 ones, the nostalgia was so good but now it’s gone entirely for me