Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I got a new device, but my activities and teams section says in other words to stay tunned, but when I go to my old device, I can play any of the activities and also play on my team. I don't get it. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @sojir welcome to the King Community 🤴 💖 ✨️ 😌 💙 ❤️ 🤴 💖
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Can you please share screenshot of your game events box?
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?