Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I hope all soda family doing well. After greeting I want to know how I'm earn money from this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Apparently there are apps who promise you money by passing levels
@Yosca I'm curious…then how could someone earn money "indirectly"? 🤔
Hi @AHaider welcome to the King Community 🤴 💖 ✨️ 😌 💙 ❤️ 🤴 and for some boosters you can get from here or play like team, epic etc
Welcome to Soda Community @AHaider
You can't directly earn money by playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. The game itself is free-to-play and designed for entertainment, not for making money.
How I can submit any deal to our friends for got money.