Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It is supposed to be just a regular level! So frustrating not having enough boosters or moves! Please help! Thank you @Yosca, for the Weekend Challenge of lvl 450; I need the diversion. 🙂
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @penken Still need help? I found a video and I think you should make lots of fish! That will help to pop the bottle and clear the licorice. Also, if you make moves in the green soda fish can help too. If you have Daily Bonus Swedih fish (double fish) that can be helpful 😉