Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been playing this game for years and now look how difficult it is to get through a level. Paying is the only way to progress in this game now. I wonder how many moves it will offer? This some BS.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yep, fed up now, advertisers must be fed up too….not relaxing at all…time to delete methinks…
I had a level once, back in April or May, where I was offered 355 extra moves, by the time I got it😆 By that time I was ready to throw my tablet out the window.