We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Kimmy's Arcade.

DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 139 Level 3

Could I ask other players to post screenshots of some of the levels that you usually play in your game. What they look like. I'm trying to see something.

-------

I just had a weird glitch happen to me in Kimmy's Arcade, where I had the free game crash on me, and then hours later I suddenly had a new free game, rather than having to wait 12 hours for another free one.

That's not the weirdest part. The weirdness was that I got to play Arcade levels that looked very different from any other level I have played before, at least for the past couple of years. I had the free game, and then I tried two more (paid games), with the same result. The game levels looked completely different.

Sadly I accidentally picked the wrong booster, and lost stupidly in round 5 of my 3rd game, despite having two good boosters (that can teach my to not look away from screen just as I click on a booster).

After that, my game returned to my usual levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?