Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Our team received a second Bake a cake in a week. Each one was only available for two days. Each cake only has half of the prizes as the previous cakes that were available for a week. Are any other teams seeing this as well?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree with you
Yup, it's a new thing some teams get apparently. We get 45 slices cakes. I would rather have the 60 slice cake with double prizes, than the 2x 45 slices cakes with bad prices. We have to work harder, do 90 slice, to barely get the same wins as a 60 sliced cake
On top of that, as soon as the first cake runs out, and the new cake start, if you hadn't collected the prizes from the first cake, they're gone 😞 I missed collecting the Sonic Ball + my 2 striped candies (made 2nd place in collecting slices) from the first completed cake, by a few minutes, because I had just woken up when the new cake started.