We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Until you change the size of the game board back…

2»

Comments

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,805 Jelly Moderator

Hello welcome to the community 👋

FYI... The studio is aware of this issue and is working diligently to resolve this. Hopefully soon it will be better for us with eye impairments. I am in the same boat. I have vision impairment and it makes it hard. Please be patient as they try to find a fix for this 🤗

• Brenda_James
    Brenda_James Posts: 4 Newbie

hate the screen size you need to think about your users and those disabled regarding sight. The size needs to be returned to what it was previously or you are in danger of losing quite a few customers. Impossible to play on new screen size.

• dkennoy
    dkennoy Posts: 1 Newbie

I hate the new update the pieces are too small ugh I hate it

• Lou_2002
    Lou_2002 Posts: 428 Level 3

Has nobody seen Princess_Jessicas post about the issue being worked on

• DeeRex
    DeeRex Posts: 1 Newbie

I really don’t understand what King is trying to do, but I do have a theory: They have been making non-sensical decisions on many of their popular games: changes that most longtime players are hating. They shrunk the screens on Soda and changed the graphics in Pet Rescue, in both instances the changes are hard on the eyes and make playing more difficult. I think this is absolutely on purpose- to drive out longtime players (with large caches of boosters and banks) and cater to new players that don’t know any better. I think long term they’ll regret it, because younger players are less likely to play or spend $ on these matching games- they have better options now days. Anyway, sorry for the long rant, but I was a long time player until recently, and have been following these changes, player reactions, and their responses (or lack thereof), and have come to the conclusion that it’s time to move on. I’ve quit playing, and while it was hard at first, I now have an unbelievable amount of free time on my hands, and I encourage others to do the same. Vote with your feet people, and leave these guys to live with the results of their “progressive updates”. Created this account just to say good-bye- it was fun while it lasted.

• easy4u2
    easy4u2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I want my full screen back like it was. IIf you use the magnifemagnifier you can't see either the top part or bottom. This sucks!! I absolutelhate this change. I have macular in both eyes and this change has made it hard for me. I love this game but its not worth this horrible change. Please please put it back the way it was!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?