We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 2763 way too hard.

Donna_Olender
Donna_Olender Posts: 17 Level 2

Hi I have been playing Candy Crush and now Candy crush soda for years. Both at home and at work on breaks. Only at home now as I have cancer. My point is I am fairly good at the game, and if I lose it's all good. However Level 2763 is more then a nightmare it's impossible to beat without a lot of Lollypop hammers. I spent a pretty fair share on purchase's, to the point where I can reasonably set myself up to enjoy the game. I have lost levels and no problem However THIS LEVEL IS IMPOIMPOSSIBLE!!! Spread the jam has always been reasonalby easy to pass, sometimes you use more boosters then you want and that is okey for these higher levels, tonight I was so bewildered I used a total of 3 lollypop hammers to make it thru, and even at that is was horrible, first time you could not figure out the layout and what is not dropping, like what the!!!!! Lollypop hammers are hard to obtain and it's ok to use one when needed, part of the game. BUT 3??? And even after setting 3 off, I wasn't sure if I could this Level. Not a happy camper tonight.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?