Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have always played on my iPad vertically but now the candies are so small! Only when I change to horizontal do they get large again! Can I fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you
Hello @karenmc00
I am sorry about that, it is a known issue 😔; you can find info in the main thread here. It would be very helpful if you give your feedback about it. That way we can pass it on to the developers. If you turn your device from portrait mode to landscape mode, the game will hopefully be easier to play.