Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why so many ads? Is it possible to play without the ads? It is ridiculous to have to watch 90 seconds worth of ads after every play, even if you finish a level you still have the ads. I'm sick of it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the opposite problem. There are not enough Ads for me 😥
Is there not an X you can click on and close the ads? You're the first I have seen, who requested to not get ads for extra moves, haha. I wish I had them some times. I have never been offered ads for moves.