Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Is there any way to get the full size screen back in Candy crush Soda? I hate this new tiny screen !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My problems are with I.pad
Last 2 days I have hated playing this game - gameplay area far too small for restricted eye sight and large fingers . Please return to old format or Iām off
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Please mention your feedback, game I'd and device and Os version here