Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I press play, I collect colour bombs,at the end of 20minutes I am still on zero
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Rocket rush still doesn't work ,it did yesterday,but not today counter accumulating, avatar still on zero
My game ID 15170447073
Game version 1.274.3
Device Acer B3-A50
Android version 8.1.0
I know my tablet is ok, everything else works ok
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Can you please share screenshot of your event rocket rush, your game I'd, game version, your device and Os version .