Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have completed level 4519 three times now but it hasn't let me go to level 4520. That level is still greyed out. Why is it stuck on level 4519?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your reply. I cleared the cache and when I opened the game, I was on level 4520. Problem solved!! Thank you very much.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Try following steps
Check latest version of your game and device software update
Clear cache of your game,
Logout game, switch off atleast 2 mins, switch on and login
If don't work please mail player support area contact us here mention your game I'd and problem details
Thank you for joining us have a good day 😊