🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges HERE! !🥤

🧙‍♀️ Team Wicked Witches: Enter the Witches’ Lair! 🧙‍♀️

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 22,413 Level 5

I did not include all levels

there are levels of jam that can get very high results.

there are points based on the result such as the number of level boards and the star counter.

there are levels designed to obtain high results and levels with varying results

In addition to luck and player skill

The rules state that if a team member is sent to a level, the number of chocolate bars will not be added to the team's total

What do you think of this rule? I want to hear from you.

Can we manipulate it? 🤣🤣🤣

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,006 Candy Moderator

Hi Amoon @Amoonmoon🤗

I am sorry! What results were you asking for —> Here?

Scores achieved by our teammates?

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 541 Level 3
    edited October 15

@PummyRaj

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

As a mod, I think you can explain something better than me by my poor English to ALL TEAMMATES.

I don't know why my teammates loved to post their records in the first day. Maybe they think it's 3 records daily like last challenge. But this challenge is every player can post FIVE ENTRIES only IN TOTAL within 7 days.

It is no any advantages to post their records too fast unless they do not have any time to play the game or post their records in the coming 6 days.

1. If you have used up your quota and you find a level with more blocks later. How can you post that without any quota?
    2. If you find a extremely more blocks levels and then post it, I think zombies will play it too.
    3. We have more teammates than theirs right now, so if we copy their levels, we can got not less than theirs blocks absolutely.

Do you know why this contest requires us not to use same levels with your teammates? Did you see this message from the organiser "So talk to your team members in the thread and scheme towards your opponents!"?

Because this is a Team Contest, you should coordinate with other teammates. It's not playing the chocolate level and then post it on your own. You should consider other teammates' situations. Let me set an extreme example: If one of our teammates is playing to level 200 only, you may post all chocolate levels he/she can do.

But you can delete your records posted or edit them within 24 hours after being released. I hope everyone can understand what is the organiser's intention.

One more example: when you are doing a team project with your classmates or colleagues, I think you will have a meeting first to plan something, not to do it immediately on your own.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• michimune

A Proverb to all teammates:

You should always keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

@Amoonmoon and all teammates

I have just passed a chocolate level with over one million score and my target is ten million. If anyone have a score higher than me, please tell me.

Because who gets the highest score among two teams, his/her team will get 3000 choco blocks extra.

• michimune

@Kerrie

You're welcome. You should calm down first. You have much time. It's seven days for this challenge.

"Many wrong decisions are made at the rush hours"

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 22,413 Level 5

Wow this is awesome

Your goal is ten million points

We will strive to achieve this goal 😉

• michimune
    edited October 15

Did you know why the prize for winning team and losing team are same of this challenge 2? And why there has a extra rewards for less members team?

I think someone has read my previous post and then know that the difference of numbers of participants between two teams will increase due to the existing rule. It is evitable because newcomers will choose a winning team for better rewards normally. And it is very difficult to design a challenge which is not favourable to a more members team.

Therefore the rewards of this challenge 2 are same regardless they are winning or losing. The extra reward is used to lure newcomers and compensate the less members team. This is a good move, but the lollipop hammer is not attractive enough 😆

I really want to win this challenge, because I want to know what is his next move to encourage the zombies to stand up again 😁

Abracadabra...

Ps. A player in the less members team has an advantage, he/she has higher probability to be the 10 lucky guy to get the gold bars at last

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 16,787 Level 5

@michimune

Do not worry @steventseng knows me well enough to be certain that I highly I value his great knowledge of the games and his amazing team spirit.

I usually do not feel the need to justify my entries. But since you pointed to the first one I posted…

This is the most productive chocolate level which is the closest to my map position. If you had a closer look at it you would have seen that it is also part of the levels that steventseng has so kindly provided to us all. Unfortunately it does not give the same number of chocolate as last year (40 today vs 55) but remains in the top levels that I could use for this contest. What would have been the need to wait on this one? Better scoring ? 😂🤣🤣

I am at a map position where I do not have access to many levels above 40 blocks. If I do not post as and when I complete them, players at higher levels will use them up (this is already the case for level 492) and I will end up with a low contribution, whilst higher positioned players could have access to many more levels.

Dear michimune, most of the players here have been through quite a lot of team contests before, and we've done quite well. Please trust your team mates!

• michimune

I think you could choose the highest choco blocks which is near your present level from the list of our teammate steven provided and then the second highest choco blocks. Because a player sitting at higher level of the map has more choice, he/she should choose a level with more blocks near himself/herself.

As this challenge has 7 days, so you might pass a level with more blocks than before, but you has already used up your 5 entries.

So don't need too hurry to post your records, you can take a screenshot and then keep it, it's Tuesday not Sunday today 😁

I know why some teammates post their records so early, but every choco block counts.

• michimune
    edited October 16

@nekocat , you are right. Some of the levels inside @steventseng list are outdated. Therefore I deleted it with the one being played and then updated as follows:

492—111

11453--88

6980, 11033—73

1854--70

2462, 11697--65

1701,4685--63

11072, 11220--62

2234--61

2022--58

6245--57

11994--56

1349, 5984,9872,10958--53

11859--52

5591,8267,11667--49

342,4145,6287,11357,12098--48

734,1504,1979, 2111,11273--47

997,2849, 11177--46

5201,6107,8339,11328--45

831, 1189, 1211--44

1108, 1455, 1677, 1691, 1725--43

583, 919, 930, 1197, 1327, 1620, 1913, 2372, 2636--42

144, 857, 1583, 1766, 2090--41

202, 1485, 1749, 1811, 2261, 1006, 2513--40

Hope it is useful to every teammate @PummyRaj

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?