🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges HERE! !🥤

🧙‍♀️ Team Wicked Witches: Enter the Witches’ Lair! 🧙‍♀️

Comments

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 539 Level 3
    edited October 13

I have noticed some zombies regardless of junior zombies or senior zombies are very mind about the number of TOTAL teammates. It is evitable that the difference of the number of teammates between two teams will increase gradually, because the dead line of sign-up is before the end of this contest, so a newcomer will choose a winning team for better prizes not a losing team normally unless he/she is really want to be a specific character.

Number matters. But I think it doesn't matter of the TOTAL number of teammates. They matter of the numbers of active players and skilful players.

It is very difficult to design a challenge which is not favourable to a more members team, it is not easy but is not impossible. For example, a competition of the highest score of three different kinds of levels for whole team: jam spreading, bubble bears and honey bears. Which team has the best two out of three win. I think this kind of challenge will not favourable to a more members team obviously. It depends on the technique of individual to create the highest score of one level only.

Some zombies are complaining about changing the rule suddenly. I think if the rule did not change, you will not have any chances to win the Challenge 1 unless you can create over 1,000 stars daily.

• Tranterbleu
    Tranterbleu Posts: 614 Level 3

Thanks @PummyRaj, I just can't help feeling like I'm not achieving much without boosters. I've also got a sneaky feeling the fish are working for the other side. I had 1 move left with two shaded squares (1 covered last part of jelly bear that I needed to complete level), and the fish went and got rid of the other square! There's something fishy going on here… 🤔

• michimune

Many players complained about their fish go crazy after updating to the last version 1.277. That version has many changes in the settings, eg. Stripped lollipops becomes Cross lollipops, it is the first one cannot compatible with Android 5. According to the past records, they are usually made mistakes in the changes.

Maybe the latest version 1.278 has rectified this problem.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,999 Candy Moderator

Hi @Tranterbleu🤗

You are doing great, my friend! Like I wrote above - it is your participation that counts, but not the number of stars💜

And, please do not waste your available boosters on old levels and save those for new levels! We do not know what our challenges will be for next 3 weeks!

And yes! The Fish always have their own minds and never seem to listen to our commands! You can never count on them (either here or in CCS)! And of course! The Candy Studios are aware about this glitch since the beginning! But, no matter what, the Fish have been naughty and don't want to listen!!

Have you been active with "connect 4" feature? That is a great way to collect boosters even by playing old levels! I don't think we have any other features with easy challenges - that can give you boosters with old levels🤔

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,999 Candy Moderator
    edited October 13

Hi @michimune🤗

I know you have mentioned that you are not good with English! If that is the case, I would request you to be careful while writing🙏

I am only keeping track of the entries of our teammates and not checking our Opponents progression! So, I am not sure what they are saying or what they are not saying! In a competition, everybody has a right to share their thoughts and opinions in their own area! But still, it does not mean that we have a right to "label" any teams!! The way you wrote above sounds the negative way! You might not have meant what you wrote but, it does not sound nice😕

This is only week one! If we are winning this challenge (I do not know if we are or not) that's good! But, who knows? We might lose the next round! How can anybody know the end result - after 4 weeks?

We have very skilled players in both of the teams! You must take time & luck also into consideration! Some of our teammates might have had a lot of time to spend on the game to try again & again to achieve 9 stars! Whereas some players in other team might not have that convenience but, trying to do their best for the team!

At the end of the day, this is just a game! Let's try to do our best in the challenge and be nice towards everybody - even our opponents' team 🙏💕

• michimune

Hello @PummyRaj , I think we have communication barriers again by my poor English. I talked about Team Rewards last time, but you thought it is Cake Rewards. This time I think you have another thought which is different from my intention.

As you said this is just a game even though it is a contest as well. Therefore I read their posts and give thumbs up sign to encourage them also. If you have the authority to check this, I think you will discover I have given many thumbs up to them. I have also assisted a zombie to earn many boosters from the BAC too.😆

You said the words I wrote above sounds the negative way! But I think they are positive vibes. They are unhappy with the Total number of participants, so I explained to them that is evitable, based on the existing rule and it doesn't matter. Maybe the next challenge do not favourable to a more members team.

I am really appreciate you expressing your thoughts after reading my post, it can let me tell you what I mean actually, because communication is a two way.😀

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 16,779 Level 5
    edited October 13
  • michimune

Congratulations 🎉🎉 @2SmokeU

You have joined the witches team. You are witch now. This is a must-earn boosters contest before the 10th anniversary of Soda. Many prizes will move to your pocket soon.😆

• Tranterbleu
    Tranterbleu Posts: 614 Level 3

Hello @PummyRaj. Once again, thank you very much for your encouraging words. I win boosters, I then loose them on those 'Ultra Hard' levels. I do play connect 4 but I do find I'm the only one playing. I do two quests and do another two the next day and nobody have seemed to bother. Players on my end are definitely not into teamwork!

Talking of not into teamwork, yes the fish are indeed naughty and I hope they get re-trained very soon. 😘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?