Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m at level 14785!last level available this week but soda race finish at 14786!! How can I finish the race, if I can’t get there? It not available on my iPhone app. Seen some people able to complete the race, they play on other platform?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
The studio now that players that are at the end of levels that had issues with Soda Race - the problems should now also be fixed in the next version of Soda which releases next week.
Thank you for joining us