Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
how do I drop out of soda supreme? Ty
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I shared the screenshot. Can u help?
I want to drop out of Soda Supreme; this is a screenshot of where it says I am participating. The event has taken my gold bars. I don't want to earn/buy anymore until this feature is gone. Ty
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Can you please share screenshot of Soda Supreme? Do you talking about Soda Supreme, Please check here, and reply.
Thank you for joining us