Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm using my computer, and I've tried restarting it. It downloads but won't load, what else can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Try following steps
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device.
Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates.
Memory: Keep at least 2GB free storage for smooth gameplay.
First, check if your computer meets the game's system requirements. Candy Crush soda might not run smoothly if your device is on the older side or doesn't have enough power. Also, make sure your game and browser (if you're playing online) are up to date.