Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Three times in less than a month, the Soda Races have disappeared. Here we go again.
Why does this keep happening??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. 2nd time in same week. U write the support desk and u get a generic reply. Pointless .
You now have the version that is only available the same 3 days a week. I used to have that once for a few months. This time I unexpectedly suddenly have one that has a 10 days timer. I'm waiting to see, when that the runs out, how long I'll have to wait for the next one.
the old race was better too, it didn’t have a timer on it. It would be nice to have bigger rewards for the race