Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Can I retrieve my lost levels, achievements and daily bonuses which I was well over 200..a now back to 1
If you can fix this for me I will jo choice stop playing this game
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still not sure what to do. I lost everything on my phone. Signed back on and lost current level I had and my daily bonuses went from over 200 to 1.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Please check this page here
Please mail here mention your game I'd and subtopic lost progress
Contact Us