We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Getting frustrated with Kimmy's Arcade

DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 139 Level 3

I don't know what's up with Kimmy's Arcade the last couple of days, but it REALLY feels uphill to try and win boosters this time around.

I use a lot of my collected gold on this one bonus game, and usually I like it, also if I lose games, but this time I lose a lot more more than I win, and/or I have to give up and collect my wins at lvl 3-6, because can't pass further with the boosters given. Constantly ending up with a collection of low level boosters when I reach level 3-6.

Monday didn't give me a single lollipop at all in my booster wins. Got several wins, but it was everything but a lollipop. Yesterday kept giving me super hard levels already at level 5-7, and only rarely the boosters to beat them. Luckily I got several lollipops during the day, but only two games went further than level 7, before I had to give up. I kept getting levels that required a 10xbomb or a 40x fish to ensure the round.

I rarely go all the way to level 10. Most often collecting wins after level 6-8. Not saying the game should make that happen, but when the game play the same board that needs a 10xbomb to beat it, in level 6, for 4/5 games in a row, you have to give up. The one time I had a 10xbomb to beat level 6, only to immediately having to give up the next round, bc I only had low level boosters left.

Today I watch several games where I can usually a level with a specific booster, I'd say 3/4 times (make it a won level in around 75% of the time), so it IS a gamble trying, and I accept that I will/can loose, but I'd say in at least half the games it wins if I try - but not today.

I have just lost 6 out of 8 plays. Of the 6 lost games, 4 was a gamble, lost them all. Should statistically have won at least one, when I normally give it a 75-ish % chance of getting it. The 2 other loses was with boosters that is normally NEVER a gamble for a specific level. Still lost. Felt like it was rigged to lose.

The 2 won games was some where I had to give up at level 4 and 6, bc I almost only got low level boosters (like the screenshot). Had super booster from the start that was wasted on lvl 1-3, only got crappy boosters in exchange. Even that has been frequently happening this time.

Again, I don't say that Kimmy's Arcade has to be easy, but when it's unusually hard it sucks. I have played 1000+ times of this game, since it was introduced. I know when it's acting weird. I feel like I have wasted 30+ GB today alone, bc the games are unusually difficult to beat 😕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?