Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 12124 and I passed it twice but my game won’t move on to next level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Please Check latest version of your game and device software update .
Try following steps
Clear cache of your game
Try to free atleast 2 gb free device storage
Logout device and switch off atleast 2 mins and login
If don't work please mail player support area contact us , mention your game I'd and problem details
Welcome to Soda Community @Carol50
Sorry to hear this! If you can’t move on to the next level, it means King’s servers didn’t recognize you completed a level.
There is a Help Center article for more info: I passed a level, why didn't it move me forward
Let me know if you need more help 🙂