Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have played this for years. Now I have no options to earn extra lives or anything. I can’t progress fast enough to win anything. What’s going on? It getting too frustrating!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Try to following steps clear cache of your game, logout device switch off atleast 2 mins login.
You can get lives from team event , you have to request lives from team
If you play facebook you can request friends for sending lifes
Thank you for joining us