Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
this is the second time I’ve lost my games. 890 + why is this happening and how can I retrieve them. I’m not real computer savvy.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @TerriThompson123
Do I understand you correctly that you have lost your progress? If yes, please click the link below how to get it restored:
Let us know if you need more help 🙂
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Are you still stuck level? Can you share screenshot of your game?